Description of the Services
Aveo Vision provides 1-month supply (2 boxes), 6-month supply (12 boxes), and 12-month supply (24 boxes) plans for comfortable, hydrating, daily use contact lenses that are designed with our proprietary technology. We provide a website and mobile application that allows you to register with your contact lens prescription and order contact lenses that are shipped to your doorstep.
Your Aveo Vision Account
When you first create an Aveo Vision account, we ask for your name, date of birth, gender, postal address, email address, and contact number. You might also need to provide your prescription and eye care professional’s details, and/or you can upload a copy of your prescription.
If you upload any content to the website, you need to ensure that you have the legal right to use the information, you are solely responsible for the information and the consequences of uploading it, and the information you uploaded will not breach the rights of other person.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you enter requested information for use of the Service in full conformity with what your eye care professional has prescribed. If you need to make an appointment with an eye care professional to obtain a prescription, you could email us and we will try our best to provide you a list of eye care professionals in your area. These eye care professionals are not employed or contracted by Aveo Vision. They do not receive compensation from Aveo Vision and will only prescribe contact lenses if they believe it fits your needs. Please acknowledge that the Company is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such medical professional, and that you are responsible for the cost of your appointment You also need to ensure the products in your order are for your own use only.
If your account login information is lost or stolen, or if you believe that your account has been accessed by unauthorized third parties, you are advised to notify the Company in writing, and you should change your password at the earliest possible opportunity.
You may terminate your account at any time through our Services, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Medical Advice
Aveo Vision Promotional Offer Disclaimer
Aveo Vision promotional offer for 1-month supply (2 boxes), 6-month supply (12 boxes), and 12-month supply (24 boxes) already reflect discounts. No promotional code needed. Other important details are as below:
- All offers are limited while stock last.
- Promotional products are all FINAL SALE. No exceptions. Final sale products are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Order cannot be cancelled or refunded; your contacts will all be shipped at once upon payment and prescription confirmation.
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa or Mastercard), debit cards (Visa or Mastercard), or online banking.
- Supervision Optimax Sdn Bhd, T/A Aveo Vision Malaysia reserves the right to hold your order if you fail to provide us a copy of your prescription, or your eye care professional's details.
- Supervision Optimax Sdn Bhd, T/A Aveo Vision Malaysia reserves the right to extend, modify or discontinue this offer at any time without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Your Use of the Services
- You must not copy, rip or capture, or attempt to copy, rip or capture, any Content from the Services or any part of the Services, other than by means of download or sharing in circumstances where we have elected to permit downloads and sharing of the relevant Content.
- You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any Content.
- You must not alter or remove, attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Services or any Content appearing on the Services (other than your Content).
- You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Website or any of the Services, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Services, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to Content other than your Content.
- You must respect the wishes of other users. If you are blocked by another user, you agree to not attempt to contact them on Aveo Vision either from the account you were blocked from or any other account.
- You must not use the Services to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available, or otherwise communicate to the public:
- any Content that is offensive, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, racist, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in the Company’s reasonable discretion;
- any information, Content, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates, or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right;
- any Content that violates, breaches, or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order, or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in the Company’s reasonable opinion;
- any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which actually or potentially could overburden, impair or disrupt the Services or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Services, or which actually or potentially could restrict or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Services; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Malaysia and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You may print (or download) one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
Modify copies of any materials from this site.
Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to email@example.com
Third Party Websites and Services
The Services may provide you with access to and/or integration with third party websites, databases, networks, servers, information, software, programs, systems, directories, applications, products, or services (hereinafter “External Services”).
The Company does not have or maintain any control over External Services and is not and cannot be responsible for their content, operation, or use. By linking or otherwise providing access to any External Services, the Company does not give any representation, warranty, or endorsement, express or implied, with respect to the legality, accuracy, quality or authenticity of content, information or services provided by such External Services.
You are solely responsible for taking the precautions necessary to protect yourself from fraud when using External Services, and to protect your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content and material that may be included on or may emanate from any External Services.
The Company disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of External Services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against the Company with respect to the content or operation of any External Services.
WARNING: IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY UNEXPLAINED EYE DISCOMFORT, WATERING, VISION CHANGE, OR REDNESS, REMOVE YOUR LENSES IMMEDIATELY AND CONSULT YOUR EYE CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE WEARING YOUR LENSES AGAIN.
THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH OR VIA THE WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, OR OTHERWISE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.”
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL, EXCLUSIVE, AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, AND YOU FURTHER AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES IS MADE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS WHILE USING THE SERVICES.
WHILE THE COMPANY USES REASONABLE ENDEAVORS TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO THE COMPANY’S ATTENTION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO PROMISES, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) REGARDING THE SERVICES, OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LINKED SERVICES OR OTHER EXTERNAL SERVICES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE SERVICES OPERATES ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT UPLOADED TO THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR THAT ANY ELEMENTS OF THE SERVICES DESIGNED TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SHARING, OR DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE IN ANY AND ALL CASES, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION.
THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL OF THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WHERE THE LAW OF ANY JURISDICTION LIMITS OR PROHIBITS THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES AS SET OUT ABOVE, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAW OF SUCH JURISDICTION APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
THE COMPANY’S, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND SHAREHOLDERS, LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY COST TO PROCURE SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY INTANGIBLE LOSS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE COMPANY.
This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, any form of error, or breakdown in the function of the service, or any other legal theory or form of action.
ALTHOUGH NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND SHAREHOLDERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM:
- YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVICES;
- YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, INCLUDING DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR ANY EXTERNAL SERVICES VIA THE SERVICES;
- ANY CHANGES THAT THE COMPANY MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION OR CESSATION OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT IN OR FROM ANY OR ALL TERRITORIES;
- ANY ACTION TAKEN AGAINST YOU BY THIRD PARTY RIGHTSHOLDERS WITH RESPECT TO ANY ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF SUCH THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR CONTENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN AS PART OF AN INVESTIGATION BY THE COMPANY OR ANY RELEVANT LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES’ TECHNICAL OPERATION, OR FROM ANY INACCURACY OR DEFECT IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION RELATING TO CONTENT;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH ACCURATE OR COMPLETE INFORMATION, OR YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT LOGIN INFORMATION SUITABLY CONFIDENTIAL
ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES MUST BE NOTIFIED TO THE COMPANY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, AND THAT THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED ENTIRELY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its successors, assigns, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees, and shareholders from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from:
- or Any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent.
Data Protection, Privacy, and Cookies
Changes to the Services, Accounts, and Pricing
The Company reserves the right at any time and for any reason to suspend, discontinue, terminate, or cease providing access to the Services or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, and whether in its entirety or with respect to individual territories only. In the case of any temporary or permanent suspension, discontinuation, termination or cessation of access, we shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify registered users of such decision in advance.
You hereby agree that the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers, and shareholders shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes or modifications to the Website, and/or any Services that we may wish to make from time to time, or for any decision to suspend, discontinue, or terminate the Website, the Services or any part or parts thereof, or your possibility to use or access the same from or within any territory or territories.
We may change the features of any type of account, may withdraw or introduce new features, products, or types of account at any time and for any reason, and may change the prices charged for any of its Services from time to time. In the event of any increase in the price or material reduction in the features of your Account, such change(s) will be communicated to you. We will provide notifications of the proposed changes by email to the then current email address that we have on record. You will have no obligation to continue using the Services following any such notification, but if you do not terminate your account, your continued use of your account will constitute your acceptance of the changes to your account.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by deleting your account and thereafter by ceasing to use the Services. If you terminate this Agreement, you no longer have access to any of your account information, including any Content you sent or received.
The Company may suspend your access to the Services and/or terminate this Agreement at any time.
No Agency Relationship
Assignment to Third Parties
The Company may assign its rights and (where permissible by law) its obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party at any time without notice including without limitation, to any person or entity acquiring all or substantially all of the assets or business of the Company. You may not assign this Agreement or the rights and duties hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Third Party Rights
More information about Aveo Vision is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: August 20, 2018